Laughing Gas (Nitrous Oxide) At Dentistry On 7
If the dentist make you anxious, we’ve got you covered. Nitrous Oxide, also known as laughing gas, is a safe way to feel more comfortable in the dentist chair. If you’d like to receive laughing gas, let us know and it can be administered at any time. There is nothing to worry about when it comes to laughing gas.
- It’s one of the safest forms of sedation.
- It can help with fear / discomfort.
- Mixed with oxygen at all times.
- The effect wears off 5-10 minutes after gas is turned off.
- You can drive immediately after your appointment.
Fees & Insurance
We provide free consultations with a dentist or denturist. There is a fee if an examination is required. Prices are standardized according to the Ontario Dental Association fee guide. If you have insurance, we will happily submit your claim electronically so that you’ll be reimbursed much sooner. Yay!